Voting

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ArtisAlive Festival, Here I Come!

I was accepted to be a vendor at the ArtisAlive Festival in Canton, OH!  This will be my first time participating in an event like this, so I'm nervous but incredibly excited.  The next few months will no doubt be spent preparing for this event!  I had to enter a sample of my work to a jury and I included one of my favorite photographs and some plantable gift tags.  Looks like I'll be busy making paper in the weeks to come! 
 
As a person who LOVES shopping at these events, I'm thrilled at the opportunity to be on the other side of the table, showing my art to those who stroll by.  Who doesn't love a good art festival, anyway?! 
 
Check out the ArtisAlive event page at www.artisalive.com
 

Posted via email from davitaphotography's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment